L4D: A matter of time L4D: A matter of time

Epic!

Awesome vid to a great song. You can only feel bad that those 4 are probably carriers and will probably have to fight through 3 more campaigns to finally escape.

Gregory's Climax 3of6 Gregory's Climax 3of6

I remember...

The program is 3D Movie Maker. It is really old... I remember using it around 1996... I was surprised I would ever see something from it uploaded to Newgrounds.

The Only Thing I Know The Only Thing I Know

Awesome

It was a really interesting movie, but the whole time I was wishing there was a scene select. That would be the only improvement I would recommend :D

Zombie Q Zombie Q

Loved it!

One question- when he found his GF, was that George Bush that flashed on the screen?

Retarded Animal Babies 7 Retarded Animal Babies 7

Epic!

I only wish there was a fast forward/ rewind feature instead of a last scene button. I watched this like 10 times.

An Unfortunate Girl:Lapse An Unfortunate Girl:Lapse

Good

The begginning was slightly random... but the overall movie makes me think this might be the same thing that happened to make Saladfingers messed up. The animation was really good.

Chuck's New Tux! Chuck's New Tux!

Lolz!

Now I know why this got movie of the year :D

Saturday Morning Watchmen Saturday Morning Watchmen

Awsome.

**Spoiler warning**

This is really good. It was exactly like one of the Saturday morning cartoons, had a catchy song, great voice acting, and was based on one of my favorite graphic novels of all time. Some people are giving it low scores cuz they say you're ruining the story. That's the point of the joke. For instance, Rorschach petting the dogs when he really slices their heads open with a butcher knife. Causing the Silk Spectre and the Comedian to have some sort of relationship, despite the fact that they're actually related. But my favorite: Veidt catching the Comedian when he shoved him out of the window. Epic job, and I hope to see more.:D

ABunchOfSNESsedUpCrap 1 ABunchOfSNESsedUpCrap 1

Lolz!

Looks like someone's a little lost! Very humorous. Surprised it took so long to learn of these vids!

Gunstar-X responds:

:D
Glad you liked them.

I Love Phoenix Wrong I Love Phoenix Wrong

Awsome

I shall call him... Mini-Me!
Baaaaaaaaa!!!!

....? That made me lol so much at the awsome randomness.