Fantasy Avatar Creator Fantasy Avatar Creator

Game was alright...

After about 5 minutes of clicking the ads stopped, and after that the game was okay.

Vuvu Hero Vuvu Hero

Alright!

First of all, I had the same problem as some of the others- it will run, but the buttons don't work unless you download the latest Flashplayer. It worked for me after I re-downloaded, like the description says.

I like the game, and I understand the concept was for fun. But at points the buttons were extremely close together, to the point where I'd prefer a little more space between buttons with the board going twice as fast.

It was worth playing just to enhance all of the songs with the soothing tone of the vuvuzela.

Zombieman 2 Zombieman 2

God idea

The idea, artwork, and story are all fine but... come on. You can't go two steps without losing one of your *five* lives. I'd say to make the game easier, maybe putting in a mode where you can't lose without doing anything. All I could do was go to story mode and run tot he first objective, trying to survive while I searched for the other one. It's alright, but it needs some serious work still.

Pitfall 2010! Pitfall 2010!

Awesome

I don't think you're supposed to kill the bosses. And therein lies the joke?

Being One - Episode 4 Being One - Episode 4

Being One

This is probably one of the best point and click series I have ever played. The intricate storyline, use of 3-d visuals, and use of puzzles and shooting makes it stand out from the crowd, and I seriously hope that you continue this as well as the Ghostscape series.

Drop the Bomb (Medals) Drop the Bomb (Medals)

Awesome!

I would give it a 10/10 for challenge and being well built, but for some reason half of the medals I earned never unlock...

Killego Killego

Awsome!

10/10 for creativity and game, -1 for easiness, +1 for RANDOM DALEK!!!
Really good, just wish it was longer and a little more challenging.

xLite responds:

Thanks, I will take that into account.

Zelda: Link's Sidequest Zelda: Link's Sidequest

Good

The game was worth it and really well done, but hearts were far too rare.

They Came From Space They Came From Space

Cool, but...

19th. I played for a bit, and found it a little boring. I then saw that there were only 20 levels, so I decided just to finish. I thought it was a pretty good game, but the powerups were too powerful and any enemy could be killed with a direct shot. I was hit about 6 times total and every time the heal option was there, and had a very quick cooldown period. At times the game would glitch my gun wouldn't even take down the enemy's health bar. It was ok, but too boring and easy.:D

Bars of Black and White Bars of Black and White

Nice!

"I'm a man of wealth and taste"... The devil? aw well, liked how the whole thing was either finding out your insane or finding your sanity. Loved it.