L4D: A matter of time L4D: A matter of time

Epic!

Awesome vid to a great song. You can only feel bad that those 4 are probably carriers and will probably have to fight through 3 more campaigns to finally escape.

Gregory's Climax 3of6 Gregory's Climax 3of6

I remember...

The program is 3D Movie Maker. It is really old... I remember using it around 1996... I was surprised I would ever see something from it uploaded to Newgrounds.

The Only Thing I Know The Only Thing I Know

Awesome

It was a really interesting movie, but the whole time I was wishing there was a scene select. That would be the only improvement I would recommend :D

Fantasy Avatar Creator Fantasy Avatar Creator

Game was alright...

After about 5 minutes of clicking the ads stopped, and after that the game was okay.

Vuvu Hero Vuvu Hero

Alright!

First of all, I had the same problem as some of the others- it will run, but the buttons don't work unless you download the latest Flashplayer. It worked for me after I re-downloaded, like the description says.

I like the game, and I understand the concept was for fun. But at points the buttons were extremely close together, to the point where I'd prefer a little more space between buttons with the board going twice as fast.

It was worth playing just to enhance all of the songs with the soothing tone of the vuvuzela.

Zombieman 2 Zombieman 2

God idea

The idea, artwork, and story are all fine but... come on. You can't go two steps without losing one of your *five* lives. I'd say to make the game easier, maybe putting in a mode where you can't lose without doing anything. All I could do was go to story mode and run tot he first objective, trying to survive while I searched for the other one. It's alright, but it needs some serious work still.